Model EK6100 is a power cutter 305mm (12") equipped with 61cm³ 2-stroke engine with stratified scavenging system to comply with all known exhaust emission regulations.
Compared with the predecessor model DPC6430, this new model has the following advantages: lightweight; 1.2kg (2.6lbs) lighter than DPC6430, enhanced air filtration; cyclone pre-separation system effectively removes dust particles away from intake air and reduces dust stuck on the filter.
- Rapid start pull force required to start the machine is drastically reduced with spring-assisted recoil starter.
- Touch and stop switch.
- Fuel primer for easy starting.
- High quality driving belt does not require tensioning once the proper tension is adjusted.
- Enhanced air filtration.
- Developed in compliance with all known exhaust emission regulations.
- Lightweight; 12kg (26lbs) lighter than DPC6430.
- Water supply with intake filter and fine adjustment for adequate dust protection.
- Dry Weight: 8.5 kg.
- Cutting Depth: 110 mm.
- Noise sound pressure: 100 dB(A).
- Noise sound power: 109 dB(A).
- Engine: 2-Stroke.
- Arbor: 20 mm.
- Max Wheel Speed: 5,100 rpm.
- Wheel diameter: 305 mm.
- Power Rating: 4.2 hp.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 0.7 litres.
- Fuel Type: Mixed Gasoline.
- Displacement: 61 cm³.
- Power Rating: 3.2 Kw.
- Vibration: Right Handle (Rear grip): 3.6 m/sec².
- Vibration: Left Handle (Front grip):3.0 m/sec².
- Tool kit.
- Dust suppression kit.
Buy Makita EK6100 Disc Cutter 61cc 12" online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.