The Metabo ASE 18 LTX Sabre Saw has a robust die-cast aluminium gear housing, coated for optimum handling and features Variospeed (V) Electronics for working with customised stroke rates for the materials used.
- Saw blade rotatable by 180° for working comfortably overhead.
- Metabo Quick for changing saw blades without tools.
- Depth guide can be adjusted for ideal utilisation of the saw blade and diverse applications such as plunge cuts.
- Wide range of uses thanks to the adapted Metabo saw blade range.
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status.
- Type of battery pack: Li-ion.
- Battery voltage: 18 V.
- Battery pack capacity: 2 x 4 Ah.
- Strokes in idle: 0 - 2700 rpm.
- Saw blade stroke: 30 mm / 1 3/16 ".
- Weight (including battery pack): 3.6 kg / 7.9 lbs kg.
- Sawing chipboards: 16 m/s².
- Sawing wooden beam: 16 m/s².
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 1.5 m/s².
- Sound pressure level: 84 dB(A).
- Sound power level (LwA): 95 dB(A).
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A).
- Hexagonal wrench.
- Plastic carry case.
- 2 Li-Power battery packs (18 V/4.0 Ah).
- Charger ASC 55 "AIR COOLED".
Buy Metabo ASE 18 LTX Sabre Saw, 2 x 18V LIHD 5.5AH online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.