The Metabo KGS 216 M is an 8" Mitre Saw which features a sliding function for wide work pieces. This is an ideal saw for the serious home user or tradesman. Despite it's compact size it can still cut up to 305mm with at a depth of 65mm. It is compact and light weight making is easy for one-handed transport.
Key Features of the KGS 216 M Mitre Saw
- Robust die-cast aluminium design for the highest demands.
- Easy transport thanks to ergonomically designed handles and saw head lock.
- Effective dust extraction via integrated dust scoop.
- Fast and precise setting of common angles using stop points.
- Laser for exact display of the cutting line (mains powered; no batteries required).
- Adjustable and extendable table width extensions, removable to put long panels, slabs etc. underneath.
- Bright LED work light for illumination of the cutting line (mains powered; no batteries required).
- Sliding high rear fence profiles for safe sawing.
- Material clamp for secure fixing of the work piece from the top or front.
- Depth guide for easy creation of grooves.
- Saw head can be inclined to the left, with additional angle range for undercuts.
- All scales and operating elements are visible from the working position and can be operated intuitively.
- Easy saw blade change by means of spindle lock: No dismantling of the pendulum guard required.
Technical Specification of the KGS 216 M:
- Dimensions: 760 x 475 x 340 mm.
- Support surface: 345 x 730 mm.
- Maximum cutting width 90°/45°: 305 / 205 mm.
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°/45°: 65 / 36 mm.
- Cutting capacity 90°/90°: 305 x 65 mm.
- Cutting capacity 45°/45°: 205 x 36 mm.
- Turntable setting left/right: 47 / 47 °.
- Saw blade tilt left/right: 47 / 2 °.
- Saw blade: 216 x 30 mm.
- Rated input power S1 100%: 1200 W.
- Rated input power S6 20%: 1500 W.
- No-load speed: 5000 rpm.
- Revolutions at rated load: 3750 rpm.
- Cutting speed: 57 m/s.
- Weight: 13.5 kg.
- Cable length: 2 m.
- Sound pressure level: 97 dB(A).
- Sound power level (LwA): 104 dB(A).
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A).
- Carbide saw blade (40 teeth).
- 2 Table length extensions.
- Length Guide.
- Material clamp.
- Tool for saw blade change.
- Cable winder.
- Chip Collection Bag.
**Please note this is a 240V model**
Buy Metabo KGS 216 M 8" Mitre Saw 240V online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.