The Metabo 600396390 is a heavy duty DS Max hammer that has been manufactured for the most demanding of working environments.
- Metabo VibraTech (MVT): integrated damping system to reduce vibrations in order to protect the user’s health.
- Long design for an upright, back-friendly working position when performing ground work.
- Vario-Tacho-Constamatic (VTC)-Full Wave Electronics for work with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load.
- Thumbwheel for preselection of impact rate.
- Electronic soft start for smooth start-up.
- Robust die cast aluminium gear housing for optimum heat dissipation and durability.
- Lockable switch for comfortable chiselling in continuous operation.
- Wear Indication for Carbon Brush.
- The adjustable front handle can be rotated 360° and the angle adjusted for an optimum working position.
- single blow energy (EPTA): 20 J.
- Maximum impact rate: 1950 bpm.
- Rated input power: 1600 W.
- Bit retainer: SDS-max.
- Weight (without power cable): 11 kg.
- Cable length: 6 m.
- Chiseling: 11 m/s².
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 2 m/s².
- Sound pressure level: 91 dB(A).
- Sound power level (LwA): 102 dB(A).
- Front handle.
- Lubricant for tool shank end.
- Plastic carry case.
Buy Metabo MHE 96 SDS Max Hammer 110V online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.