The Metabo Metabo SXE 150-5.0 BL is an extremely light and flat random orbital sander with symmetrical design for easy change of hands or operation with two hands and an orbit diameter of 5 mm for maximum material removal with good surface quality.
- Non-slip paddle switch with dead man function for safe starting and optionally also control of the speed.
- Vario Tacho Constamatic (VTC) Full-wave Electronics for grinding with materials requiring customised speeds, which remain constant under load.
- Electronic presetting of the desired speed range.
- Soft start minimises surface damage when placing the machine on the work surface.
- Unique Metabo brushless motor highest efficiency when grinding, also in continuous mode.
- Low vibrations for convenient continuous mode.
- Overload protection: protects the motor from overheating.
- Separate main switch protects from unintentional start.
- Motor and plate brake permits quick placing down of the machine after use.
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner.
- Multi-hole sanding pad for effective extraction and a longer service life of the sanding medium.
- When working with 125 mm sanding sheets, the sanding pad "multi-hole" Ø 125 mm can be used (accessory 630264000).
- Service-friendly with exchangeable cable.
- Diameter of backing pad: 150 mm.
- No-load speed: 4000 - 10000 rpm.
- Rated input power: 350 W.
- Revolutions at rated load: 10000 rpm.
- Orbit diameter: 5 mm.
- Weight (without power cable): 1 kg.
- Cable length: 4.3 m.
- Surface grinding: 3.4 m/s².
- Sound pressure level: 71 dB(A).
- Sound power level (LwA): 82 dB(A).
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 2 dB(A).
- Sanding pad "multi-hole" with hook and loop.
- Open-jawed spanner.
Buy Metabo SXE 150-5.0 BL Sander 240V online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.