The GYS GYSMI 160P 160A MMA Inverter can weld up to 4mm electrodes. It is the No 1 selling welding machine in Europe.
Advanced features including Hot Start, Anti-sticking and Arc Force Technology.
Comes with case, electrode holder and earth clamp. (Able to weld 3.2mm electrodes on UK 13A plug).
- Welding unit with inverter technology piloted by microprocessor.
- The arc dynamic of the product is unique and revolutionary on the market.
- Can be used with all types of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron in direct current.
- Very handy, thanks to its small weight (4,1 kg), its highly reduced volume and its very low consumption (plug16A with AM fuse).
- Immediate start thanks to its very high no-load voltage.
- Constant welding power.
- Very smooth melting due to the direct current.
- Not sensitive to supply current fluctuations or to the arc length.
- Very good penetration and perfect arc stability.
- HOT START: Increased power at start.
- ANTI STICKING: Prevents the electrode sticking.
- ARC FORCE: Instantaneous increase of the current in difficult welding situation.
- 50/60hz: 230V.
- AM: 16A.
- I2 MMA: 10 – 160A.
- EN60974-1 (40°C) IA (60%): 85A.
- EN60974-1 (40°C) X% (60%): 160A 14%.
- U0: 72V.
- Cable Diameter: 10/25 mm.
- Dimensions: 11x17x27 cm.
- Weight: 4.2kg.
Buy GYS 030077 GYSMI 160P Inverter Welder online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.