The Fiskars Light Digging Spade has a pointed cutting edge for easier penetration to soil.
It is ideal for light digging in normal and soft garden soil.
It is easy and convenient to use by all gardeners in tight spaces and small vegetable gardens because of the lightweight aluminium body and smaller size.
Key Features of the Fiskars Light Digging Spade
- Light digging spade with a pointed cutting edge for easier penetration to soil.
- Ideal for light digging in normal and soft garden soil.
- D-handle for user comfort and a soft grip to insulate from cold, also an easy solution for hanging storage.
- The colour of the tool is a combination of off-white and sandy clay tone.
- The Light range of tools is not suited for working in a hard and rocky ground.
Technical Specifications of the Fiskars Light Digging Spade
Buy Fiskars 1019605 Light Digging Spade online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.