Inspired by Nordic axe-making traditions, the Norden chopping axe N10 is ideal for one-handed use and for chopping & kindling tasks. The axe's handle is made of fine crafted hickory wood giving the axe a natural look and feel. But it is also virtually unbreakable due to its innovative FiberComp over-strike protection.
The Norden N10 is made in Finland and combines durability with perfected weight distribution, advanced blade geometry, and an ultra-sharp edge, to maximize your performance.
Key Features of the Norden N10
- Great general tool for chopping & kindling tasks on the yard and small construction projects around the house.
- It's 35,5cm handle makes it ideal for easy one-handed use.
- Safest, undetachable axe head and shaft connection.
- High quality hickory wood handle with virtually unbreakable Fibercomp overstrike protection.
- Carbon steel blades with anti-friction coating.
- Coating prevents the blade from getting stuck and protects against rust & dirt.
- Precision ground ultra-sharp cutting edge that stays sharp.
- Protective blade cover included.
- Made in Finland.
Technical Specifications of the Norden N10
Buy Fiskars 1051143 Norden Chopping Axe N10 online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.