The Fiskars P321 is a bypass pruner from the Solid range.
Lightweight and comfortable for cutting stems and branches, this pruner features a fully hardened, precision-ground blade that stays sharp longer, as well as a low-friction blade coating that resists rust and allows for smoother, easier cuts.
A FiberComp handle with SoftGrip detail provides added comfort, while an easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage.
Key Features of the Fiskars P321
- Lightweight and comfortable for cutting stems and branches
- Maximum cut capacity: 20 mm diameter
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer
- Low-friction blade coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming
- Light, yet sturdy, FiberComp handle with SoftGrip detail for added comfort
- Bypass blade for clean cuts on green, living growth
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Made entirely of PVC-free materials
Technical Specifications of the Fiskars P321
Buy Fiskars 1057162 Solid Bypass Pruner M P321 online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.