Ultra compact (8 kg), the EASYCUT 40 is a plasma cutter with a HF-free starting voltage, perfect for cutting all types of metal up to 20 mm thick. With a power output of 40 A, it excels in precision cutting at low intensity. Ideal for use in workshop or car body shop, the EASYCUT 40 has great portability and cutting performance.
- Inverter technology guarantees quality cutting on all types of steels (soft, stainless, hardened, HLE), aluminium, copper, etc.
- Quick and easy installation of consumables.
- Effective cutting: air cooled torch body for a high arc stability and duty cycle.
- Ergonomic handle for comfort and ease.
- Designed to be shock and heat resistant.
- Quick torch connection/disconnection, without tools.
Simple to Use
- Intuitive control panel.
- Manual adjustment of the air pressure (2.5 < 6.5 bar) with a bar graph on the front panel.
- Automatic torch detection.
- HF-free ignition to prevent disturbances that could damage nearby electronic equipment.
- Protected against overvoltage and overcurrent.
- Indication of insufficient air pressure or torch detection.
- Reinforced structure with isolated non slip rubber pads.
- HMI protective cover.
- The torch and earth clamp can be disconnected.
- Compact, lightweight and portable.
- Fe: 20 mm.
- Al/CrNi: 15 mm.
- Fe: 15 mm.
- Al/CrNi: 10 mm.
Buy GYS 029743 Plasma Cutter Easycut 40 online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.