The GYSPOT 2700, with its 2600A maximum output is the ideal product for dent pulling and straightening of low thickness car body elements (bonnet, door, roof panel etc.)
The product is multifunctional, and effective for many applications. With its low power consumption, it can work on a simple 230V power supply.
4 modes available:
- Welding of stars and washers for panel pulling.
- Wavy wire welding, ideal for a curved profile (e.g. wheel arch).
- Contact shrinking, to work on light impacts and for the highest quality finish.
- Able to use a graphite pencil.
Easy to use:
- Switch to go to graphite pencil mode.
- Intuitive, the control knob enables selection of both the output power and the requested mode.
- Manual, the weld is controlled by simply a light press of the gun trigger.
- 50/60hz: 230V 1~.
- I2 max A: 2600.
- U2 V: 5,4.
- AM: 16.
- IRMS A: 1800.
- Dimensions: 20x32x18cm.
- Weight: 14kg.
- 1 spot inertia hammer (1,1kg).
- 1 star holder tip.
- 3 stars.
- 1 contact shrinking tip.
- 1 earth pad.
Buy GYS 055353 Gyspot 2700 Dent Puller online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.