The Hozelock 2150 is a 4 way tap connector that converts a single threaded tap into 4 taps.
Each one has its own flow control and has a Hozelock connect system attachment so that they can connect to Hozelock fittings.
Another use is the ability to connect two water computers to one tap.
The 2150 is supplied with a wall bracket, screws and plugs so you can quickly install it and have it ready for use.
Key Benefits of the Hozelock 2150
- Fits all your standard Hozelock connectors
- Individual flow control for up to four hose outlets
- Quick and easy installation
- Creates four outlets with separate flow control valves
- 100% compatibility with all Hozelock connectors
- Supplied with all the fittings you need including a wall bracket, all the screws and plugs required and two hose end connectors.
Technical Specifications of the Hozelock 2150
- Suitable for use with two Controllers
Connector Function: Tap Connection
Screw Thread: 1" BSP (33.3mm), 1/2" BSP (21mm), 3/4" BSP (26.5mm)
Tap Type: Outdoor, Threaded
Tap Location: Outdoor
Number of Outlets: Multiple – Four
Outlet Control: Individual
Buy Hozelock 2150 4 Way Tap Connector online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.