The Makita DCE090ZX1 is a twin 18V battery cut off saw ideal for many uses including cutting concrete and steel. It has a 36v motor powered by two Makita 18v batteries. The 230mm blade gives a cutting depth of up to 88mm.
Key Features of the Makita DCE090ZX1
- Electric brake
- Soft start
- LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series to supply energy to the powerful 36V DC motor drive system.
- Overload indicator lamp
- Water supply kit can be connected
- Battery cover protects battery from water in wet cutting
- Lock-off button for safe operation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT): Shuts down the tool if the rotation speed suddenly slows down
Technical Specifications of the Makita DCE090ZX1
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Body only machine: yes.
- Voltage: 36v (18v x2).
- Max. Cutting Depth: 88 mm.
- Bore (B): 22.23 mm.
- Max Wheel Thickness: 3.0 mm.
- Noise sound pressure: 103 dB(A).
- Noise sound power: 114 dB(A).
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A).
- Max Wheel Diameter: 230 mm.
- No Load Speed: 6,600 rpm.
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec².
- Vibration: Right Handle (Rear grip): 4.0 m/sec².
- Vibration: Left Handle (Front grip): 5.9 m/sec².
- Net weight with pipes: 5.6 - 6.3 kg.
- Hex wrench.
- Coupling Sleeve.
- Abrasive cut off wheel.
Please note this is a body only machine and will require batteries and charger for operation
Buy Makita DCE090ZX1 Twin 18V Cut Off Saw Body Only online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.