The Makita DTW285 is a 1/2" drive cordless impact wrench that is part of the Makita 18V battery family.
It will put out up to 400Nm and features reverse rotation auto stop mode.
This is suitable for for many applications including scaffolding.
Key Features of the Makita DTW285Z
- Electric brake.
- Variable speed control by trigger.
- Forward / reverse rotation.
- Led job light.
- Brushless motor.
- Compact design with overall length of 147mm.
- Phosphorescent bumper.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Equipped with battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to over discharge, high temperature or overload current.
- Battery fuel gauge.
- Reverse rotation auto stop mode: this mode works only with pulling the trigger fully in counter-clockwise rotation when the bolt/nut gets loosened enough, the tool stops the impact and rotation in 02 seconds.
Technical Specifications of the Makita DTW285Z
Nut Busting Torque: 400 Nm
Driving Shank: 1/2" Square
Blows Per Minute (Hi/Med/Lo) - ipm: 0 - 3500 / 2600 / 1800
Standard Bolt: M10-M20
High Tensile Bolt: M10-M16
Noise Sound Pressure: 96 dB(A)
Noise Sound Power: 107 dB(A)
Noise K Factor: 3 dB(A)
No Load Speed (Hard/Med/Soft): 0-2800 / 2100 / 1600 rpm
Max Fastening Torque: 280 Nm
Vibration: Fastening Bolt: 11.5 m/sec²
Vibration K Factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Net Weight: 1.5 - 1.8 kg
Buy Makita DTW285Z 18v Brushless 1/2" Impact Wrench - Body Only online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.