The Makita HR2630 is a 26mm (1") capacity combination hammer that uses the standard SDS+ fitmant.
This is a 240v model
Key Features of the Makita HR2630
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from rotation to hammering mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- 3 mode operation: rotation only / rotation with hammering / hammering only.
- Variable speed control by trigger.
- Forward / reverse rotation.
- Torque limiter.
- Double insulation.
- 40 different bit angle settings.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Depth stop.
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberised soft grip fits your hand perfectly to provide maximum control and comfort.
Technical Specifications of the Makita HR2630
Impact energy: 2.4 J.
Max in concrete (TCT bit): 26 mm.
Max in concrete (TCT core): 68 mm.
Max in concrete (Diamond core): 80 mm.
Max in wood: 32 mm.
Max in steel: 13 mm.
Impacts per minute: 0 - 4,600 ipm.
Input Wattage: 800 w.
Net weight: 2.8 - 3.3 kg.
No Load Speed: 0 - 1200 rpm.
Vibration: Chiselling: 9.5 m/sec².
Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 15.5 m/sec².
Noise sound pressure: 91 dB(A).
Noise K factor: 3 dB(A).
Noise sound power: 102 dB(A).
Vibration: Drilling into metal: 2.5 m/sec².
Included with the Makita HR2630
Buy Makita HR2630 Rotary Hammer SDS+ 240v online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.