The Metabo CS 23-355 Metal Chop Saw is powerful and fast cutting for profiles, pipes and rods made of steel, cast iron, aluminium and other non-ferrous metals.
Key Features of the Metabo CS23-355
- For single phase alternating current.
- Motor and gear with ball bearing for high loads.
- Spindle lock for easy disc change.
- Quick clamping device with variable mitre conversion from -15° up to 45°.
- Easy to transport due to built-in handle and locking device.
- High safety thanks to swivelling cutting guard.
- Storage for double-ended wrench at the machine table.
- Safe working thanks to adjustable spark guide plate.
- Adjustable cutting depth limiter.
Technical Specifications of the Metabo CS23-355
Grinding wheels (Ø x bore); 355 x 25.4 mm / 14 x 1 ".
Torque: 18 Nm / 160 in-lbs.
No-load speed: 4000 rpm.
Rated input power: 2300 W.
Cutting capacity steel bars: 65 mm / 2 1/2 ".
Cutting capacity pipes: 125 mm / 5 ".
Cutting capacity steel sections: 115 x 130 mm / 4 1/2 x 5 1/8 ".
Maximum opening of vice jaws: 238 mm / 9 3/8 ".
Dimensions of the base plate: 468 x 282 mm / 18 7/16 x 11 3/32 ".
Transport height: 400 mm / 15 3/4 ".
Weight: 16.9 kg / 37 lbs.
Cable length: 2.7 m / 9 ft.
Sound pressure level: 91 dB(A).
Sound power level (LwA): 104 dB(A).
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A).
Included with the Metabo CS23-355
- Open-ended ring spanner.
- Inner support flange.
- Flange nut.
Buy Metabo 602335380 CS 23-355 240V Metal Chop Saw online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.