The METABO KS 18 LTX 66 BL Brushless Circular Saw with aluminium base plate that can be directly used on guide rails from Metabo and other manufacturers, provides fast, precise cross cuts thanks to easy coupling with a Metabo cross cutting rail.
- LIHD high-performance battery packs and the Metabo brushless motor guarantee maximum power and enduring sawing.
- Automatic switching on/off of the connected vacuum cleaner thanks to Cordless Control. (available as accessory).
- Sawdust ejection nozzle for any working position can be rotated and locked individually.
- Integrated LED work light for optimum illumination of the cutting line.
- 0° position re-adjustable for highest cutting precision.
- Clearly visible cutting indicator for precise sawing after initial cut.
- Robust and durable thanks to aluminium die-cast saw housing.
- Handle with non-slip soft-grip surface for safe guidance.
- Extraction possibility by means of connecting an all-purpose vacuum cleaner.
- Can be combined with all 18V battery packs and chargers of the CAS brands.
- Battery voltage: 18 V.
- Swivel range from / to:? 0 / + 46°.
- Adjustable cutting depth: 0 - 66 mm.
- Maximum cutting depth at 90°: 66 mm.
- Maximum cutting depth at 45°: 43 mm.
- cutting depth with guide rail: 61 mm.
- Saw blade x bore: 165 x 20 mm.
- cutting speed: 43 m/s.
- Weight (including battery pack): 4.5 kg.
- Sound pressure level: 87 dB(A).
- Sound power level (LwA): 98 dB(A).
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A).
- Carbide circular saw blade (18 teeth).
- Parallel guide.
- Hexagonal wrench.
- metaBOX 340.
- Without battery pack, without charger.
Buy METABO KS 18 LTX 66 BL Brushless Circular Saw, Body Only + metaBOX 340 online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.