The Metabo MFE 40 is a professional wall chaser which is ideal for putting cable tracks into walls. It has a cutting depth of up to 40 mm and the option of 5 different groove widths ranging from 9mm to 35mm.
The MFE 40 is supplied with two Metabo diamond cutting discs and a chase chisel all in a rugged plastic carry case so once this arrives you are ready to start work.
Key Features of the MFE 40
- Robust aluminium die-cast hood with rubber rolls and optimal handle position for comfortable guiding of the machine.
- Pushing cut for optimal view of the marking line.
- Channel width and cutting depth can be set.
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life.
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load.
- Electronic soft start and restart protection for safe working.
- LED signal informs about overload or active restart protection.
- Clean, low dust working by means of connecting a Metabo all-purpose vacuum cleaner (certified with ASR 35 M ACP).
- Suitable for slitting grooves up to a width of 30 mm without centre in one workstep (with special accessories).
- Also suitable for cutting with only one diamond cutting disc.
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the disc stop unexpectedly.
Technical Specifications of the MFE 40
Adjustable cutting depth: 10 - 40 mm
Possible groove widths: 9 / 15.5 / 22 / 28.5 / 35 mm
Cutting disc: 125 mm
Rated input power: 1700 W
Output power: 970 W
No-load speed: 5000 rpm
Revolutions at rated load: 4000 rpm
Torque: 6 Nm
Weight (without power cable): 4.6 kg
Cable length: 4 m
Sound pressure level: 93 dB(A)
Sound power level (LwA): 104 dB(A)
Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A)
The MFE40 Includes
2 Diamond cutting discs
Face pin wrench
Plastic carry case
**Please note this is a 110v model**
Buy Metabo MFE 40 Wall Chaser, 110V, 1700W, 40mm c/w 2x 5" Diamond Blades, Carry Case online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.