The Metabo MFE 40 is a professional wall chaser which is ideal for putting cable tracks into walls. It has a cutting depth of up to 40 mm and the option of 5 different groove widths ranging from 9mm to 35mm.
The MFE 40 is supplied with two Metabo diamond cutting discs and a chase chisel all in a rugged plastic carry case so once this arrives you are ready to start work.
Key Features of the MFE 40
- Maximum work progress by means of powerful motor, constant speed and two-speed high-performance gear.
- Robust aluminium die-cast hood with rubber rolls and optimal handle position for comfortable guiding of the machine.
- Pushing cut for optimal view of the marking line.
- Channel width and cutting depth can be set.
- Metabo Marathon motor with patented dust protection for long service life.
- Tacho-Constamatic (TC)-Full Wave Electronics: fast work progress by means of constant speed under load.
- Electronic soft start and restart protection for safe working.
- LED signal informs about overload or active restart protection.
- Clean, low dust working by means of connecting a Metabo all-purpose vacuum cleaner (certified with ASR 35 M ACP).
- Suitable for slitting grooves up to a width of 30 mm without centre in one workstep (with special accessories).
- Also suitable for cutting with only one diamond cutting disc.
- Metabo S-automatic safety clutch: mechanical decoupling of the drive for safe working should the disc stop unexpectedly.
- Adjustable cutting depth: 10 - 40 mm.
- Possible groove widths: 9 / 15.5 / 22 / 28.5 / 35 mm.
- Cutting disc Ã˜: 125 mm.
- Rated input power: 1900 W.
- Output power: 1120 W.
- No-load speed: 5000 rpm.
- Revolutions at rated load: 4200 rpm.
- Torque: 6 Nm.
- Weight (without power cable): 4.6 kg.
- Cable length: 4 m.
- Sound pressure level: 93 dB(A).
- Sound power level (LwA): 104 dB(A).
- Uncertainty of measurement K: 3 dB(A).
- Spacer Rings.
- 2 Diamond cutting discs.
- Flange nut.
- Face pin wrench.
- Chase chisel.
- Plastic carry case.
**Please note this is a 240v model**
Buy Metabo MFE 40 Wall Chaser, 240V, 1900W, 40mm c/w 2x 5" Diamond Blades, Carry Case online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.