The Sealey LP170 is a gas powered space heater that has a variable output from 102,000 to 170,000 Btu.
It comes with a gas hose and regulator so all you will need to get going is a bottle of gas.
Many users have found the advantages of propane heaters far outweigh the small additional running costs.
The fuel is more completely burned and does not leave an oily residue as experienced with paraffin heaters.
There is no odour, except for the few seconds during start-up and the units run a little more quietly since they do not need a compressor to drive the fuel to the burner.
The LP170 is finmished in a durable paint finish.
It is fan assisted and is fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system for trouble-free starting and features a direct gas head assembly.
The heater features a safety solenoid preventing the unit from leaking gas without first being electrically started.
It comes supplied with an approved propane gas regulator and hose.
The LP170 is tested and certified to CE/EN standards amd is manufactured to BS EN 1596.
Key Features of the Sealey LP170
- The fuel is more completely burned and does not leave an oily residue as experienced with paraffin heaters
- There is no odour, except for the few seconds during start-up
- Quiet running unit
- Durable paint finish
- Fan assisted
- Fitted with a piezoelectric ignition system
- Trouble-free starting
- Direct gas head assembly
- Safety solenoid prevents leaking gas
- Supplied with an approved propane gas regulator and hose
- Tested and certified to CE/EN standards.
- Manufactured to BS EN 1596.
Technical Specifications of the Sealey LP170
Fuel Consumption: 2.18-3.63kg/hr
Heated Area: 23,000ft³(650m³)
Buy Sealey LP170 Space Warmer Propane Heater 102,000-170,000Btu/hr online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops