The Sealey SDH 30 dehumidifier has powerful dehumidification capacity which can extract up to 30 litres of water per day and stores it in its 5 litre capacity, inbuilt tank. It removes excess moisture from air, preventing build-up of mildew and mould.
The SDH 30 features an auto-defrost function, which activates if the room temperature falls too low preventing damage to the machine. It has a washable activated carbon air filter. Its refrigerant is environmentally friendly R410a.
The SDH 30 can also be connected to a drain hose for continuous operation removing the need to be emptied once it reaches its capacity. It also comes mounted on castors for easy manoeuvrability.
Key features of the SDH 30
- Powerful dehumidification capacity, extracts up to 30 litres of water per day.
- Removes excess moisture from air, preventing build-up of mildew and mould.
- Features auto-defrost function, which activates if the room temperature falls too low.
- Washable activated carbon air filter.
- Refrigerant is environmentally friendly R410a
- May be connected to a drain hose for continuous operation.
- Mounted on castors for manoeuvrability.
Technical specification of the SDH 30
- CO2 Equivalent: 0.7t
- Condensate Tank: 5L (with Auto Shut-Off)
- Dehumidifying Capacity:30L/day
- Maximum Airflow: 300m³/hr
- Nett Weight: 28kg
- Power: 750W
- Refrigerant: R410a
- Supply: 230V
- Working Space: 84-112m³
- Working Temperature: 5-32°C
Buy Sealey SDH30 Industrial Dehumidifier 30ltr online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.