The Sealey Supermig 200 is a 200A professional MIG welder that comes with a 3m Binzel Euro torch.
It has excellent continuous performance on car panel thickness material by using a Forced Air Cooling System which allows a high duty cycle.
The Binzel non-live Euro torch reduces accidental arcing and is comfortable in the hand thus ensuring a steadier weld bead.
The Supermig 200 can weld stainless and aluminium too.
Included with the welder are an industrial gas regulator, contact tips 0.6, 0.8mm and gas cup.
Key Features of the Sealey Supermig 200
- Excellent continuous performance on car panel thickness material
- Forced Air Cooling System allows high duty cycle
- Binzel non-live Euro torch reduces accidental arcing
- Comfortable in the hand thus ensuring a steadier weld bead
- Welds stainless and aluminium too
- Includes industrial gas regulator, contact tips 0.6, 0.8mm and gas cup
Technical Specifications of the Sealey Supermig 200
Nett Weight: 45.5kg
Welding Current: 30-200A
Wire Capacity: 5-15kg
Duty Cycle: 100% @ 62A, 60% @ 80A, 15% @ 160A
Cooling System: Forced Air
Spot Welding Timer: Yes
Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix
Torch: 3m Euro Non-Live - BINZEL MB15
Absorbed Power: 7.4kW
Case Size: Large
Note: *To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.
Buy Sealey SUPERMIG200 Professional MIG Welder 200Amp 230V with Binzel Euro Torch online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops