The Trend T11EK router is a heavy duty 1/2" router with built in Quick Raiser fine adjuster. It has electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed under load for a fine finish on all types of material. It aslo has soft start which eliminates any sudden movement of the machine on start up. The T11EK comes in a robust carry case with multiple accessories listed below.
Key Features of the Trend T11EK
- Electronic full wave variable control of spindle speed.
- Soft start.
- Two column precision base with large phosphor bronze bushes for plunging accuracy.
- Spindle lock and hex collet nut results in easy cutter changes with the 22mm spanner supplied.
- Adjustable twin rod parallel side-fence guide with integral micro-adjuster for straight edge work.
- Precision machined one-piece multi-slit collet for fail-safe grip of cutter shank.
- 3-position revolving depth stop for fast adjustable settings.
- Adjustable inner plate for guide bush accuracy.
- Router fine height adjuster for above and below height adjustment. One revolution of the handle equals 1.5mm.
- Three quick release recesses in base to fit tables in conjunction with optional Quick Release Kit.
- Fittings for optional Clamp Guide System Kit.
- Extra large base aperture for large cutters.
- Quick release dust spout.
Technical Sepcifications of the Trend T11EK
- Rating Professional/Trade
- Voltage 230 Volt
- Plunge Stroke 0-80mm
- Power Input 2000 Watt
- Power Ampage 9.6 Amp
- Standard Collet Dia. 1/2"
- No Load Speeds 8-20000 RPM
- Dust Spout Size Id 35mm
- Guide Bush Dia. Supplied 30mm
- Rod Diameter 10mm
1x 1/2" Collet - Clt/T10/127
1x Fine Height Adjuster - Wp-T11/128
1x 30Mm Guide Bush - Gb30/A
1x Inner Plate - Wp-T9/075
1x Line Up Pin - Wp-T9/090
1x 35Mm Clip-In Dust SPout - Wp-T11/107
1x Side-Fence WiTH Micro Adjuster - Wp-T10/087
1x Storage Case
**Please note this is a 240v model**
Buy Trend T11EK Trend 2000W 1/2" Variable Speed Workshop Router, 230V online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.