SG2-grade copper coated, double-deoxidised mild steel MIG wire for welding unalloyed and low-alloyed mild and medium tensile steels.
Precision layer-wound with a high-quality copper finish for improved feeding. Suitable for use in general fabrication, construction, tanks and boilers, agricultural, autobody and repair & maintenance applications.
- Impact toughness down to -20C.
- Manufactured with a high-quality copper finish for improved feeding.
- Comprises manganese and silicon to provide good mechanical properties.
- Can be used on a wide variety of mild steels, structural steel, fine-grain steel, pipe steel, boiler steel and cast steel.
- Weight: 15kg.
- Diameter: 1.0mm.
- Reel size: 15.0 kg.
Typical weld metal composition:
- C: 0.1%.
- Si: 0.8%.
- Mn: 1.3%.
Typical mechanical properties:
- Melting Point: 1450°C.
- Ult Tensile Strength: 400 N/mm².
- Hardness: 120.
Buy Weldability 1.0mm Layer A18 Wire 15Kg Reel online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.