The Makita DMR203 is a cordless job site speaker with True Wireless Stereo (TWS) technology. TWS technology allows the user to wirelessly pair two DMR203's via Bluetooth to enjoy a deep, rich and powerful stereo sound.
Key Features of the Makita DMR203
- 6x selectable sound modes: 6x modes to suit the music genre and MY EQ mode to customize your sound
- My Equaliser (MY EQ) Mode: enables user to independently adjust treble, midrange and bass for a desired sound quality
- Multi-speaker connection is possible thanks to True Wireless Stereo (TWS) technology- Up to ten DMR203's can be paired and connected to one mobile device to play the same sound simultaneously.
- Equipped with Bluetooth Version 5.0 Class 2 to wirelessly connect to your mobile device for playing music with a range up to 10m
- Colour LCD panel: Song title, artist name, etc. can be displayed
- An ø89mm passive radiator works together with the woofer to provide extra deep and rich bass sound.
- IP65 rated dust and shower-proof construction
- AUX-IN jack
- AC adaptor jack
- Storage compartment for mobile device: Charging of mobile device still possible when stored.
- Flat anti-slip top surface
- Elastomer bumpers protect against rough handling on a jobsite
- Carry handle for easy transport
Technical Specifications of the Makita DMR203
Battery Type: Lithium-ion Body only machine
Battery Range: 10.8 - 18 v
Speakers Woofer: 101.6mmØ, Tweeter: 36mmØ, Passive radiator: 89mmØ
Practical Output: (18v) 10.0W
Net weight: 2.7 - 3.4 kg
The Makita DMR203 comes with:
AC power adaptor
Disclaimer: Not compatible with G-Series Battery or Ni-CAD or Ni-MH Batteries. (N.B. batteries not included)
Buy Makita DMR203 Bluetooth Jobsite Speaker online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.