The R7-65 HD rider is powered by a quality Briggs & Stratton engine and has the benefit of foot hydrostatic transmission for effortless mowing.
Key Features of the AL-KO R7-65 HD
- Reliable Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Foot-operated hydrostatic drive.
- Geared steering.
- Tight turning radius.
- Large collection box with telescopic lever.
- Outstanding collection performance thanks to optimised blade and mowing deck.
- Precise edge mowing thanks to offset mowing deck.
- Seat can be folded upwards to allow easy access to the engine.
- Barrier-free access.
The solo by AL-KO R7-65 HD Premium rider is ideal for mowing gardens with narrow entrances or obstacles.
Technical Details of the AL-KO R7-65 HD
The R7-63 A Comfort is powered by a 4.0kW Briggs & Stratton engine and has the added benefit of foot controlled hydrostatic transmission for effortless mowing.
The offset deck enables mowing close up to the edge of the lawn whilst the 130 litre grass collector is easily emptied using the telescopic handle.
Technical Specifications of the AL-KO R7-65 HD
Engine: Briggs & Stratton.
Cutting Width: 62cm.
Cutting Height: 25-75mm.
Cutting Height Adjustment: 7 Stage.
Transmission: Foot Hydrostatic.
Number of Blades: 1.
Mulch Compatible: No.
Box Volume: 130L.
Buy AL-KO R7-65 HD Premium Ride On Lawnmower online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.