The Makita DA4000LR is the higher power version of the existing model 6300LR. Its brief benefits and features are easier upsetting angle attachment for change of working mode (high / low speed) thanks to the new formed drill chuck. More durable gears in the angle attachment, light weight and easy to operate and d - formed handle for easy gripping.
- Forward / reverse rotation.
- 2 speed selection, with variable speed on trigger.
- 2 mechanical gears.
- Double insulation.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Input wattage: 710 w.
- No load speed with attachment: Hi 0-900rpm, Lo 0-400rpm.
- No load speed without attachment: 0 - 600 rpm.
- Vibration: Drilling: 2.5 m/sec².
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec².
- Noise sound pressure: 80 dB(A).
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A).
- Net weight 4.0 kg.
- Chuck key.
- Side handle.
- Hew wrench.
- Carry case.
Buy Makita DA4000LR Angle Drill 13mm 240v online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.