The Sealey S01169 has a 6.5ltr capacity and is constructed from composite materials.
It is suitable for the extraction of all types of engine, transmission and lubricating oils from cars, motorcycles, marine engines, stationary engines and industrial machinery.
It is also suitable for low viscosity fluids such as water.
The S01169 is supplied with 4, 6 and 8mm suction probes and 10mm x 1m extension tube.
To remove oil from a car engine, simply push the probe down the dipstick hole and pump the handle on the top of the unit.
The probes can be stored in the holder when not in use.
It can also be used for draining fish tanks, basins and sinks.
Key Features of the Sealey S01169
- 6.5ltr Capacity
- Ingenious vacuum device
- Ideal for other liquids such as water and soluble oil
- Supplied with 4, 6 and 8mm suction probes and a 10mm x 1m extension tube
- Probes can be stored in the holder when not in use
- Easily remove oil through dipstick hole
- Sets up a permanent fluid transfer while you do something else
- Avoids searching for drain plug keys and getting under the vehicle
- Ideal for mobile mechanics
Technical Specifications of the Sealey S01169
Extension Tube: Ø10 x 1000mm
Nett Weight: 2.20kg
Suction Probes: Ø4 x 1000mm, Ø6 x 1000mm, Ø8 x 1000mm
Buy Sealey S01169 Vacuum Oil & Fluid Extractor Manual 6.5ltr online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops