Forced Air Cooling System allows high duty cycle. Latest design chassis remains stable when used with medium size industrial gas cylinders. Professional contour grip, heat proof non-live torch ensures no sparks until you press the trigger. Proven wire feed system for trouble-free welding. Welds stainless and aluminium.
- Suitable for welding with CO2, Argon or CO2/Argon mix.
- Uses a Forced Air Cooling System to slow transformer heating in order to increase duty cycle and a non-live torch to prevent the risk of accidentally striking an arc.
- Supplied with an industrial Argon/CO2 regulator.
- Illustrated with gas bottle to give an indication of size only; gas is not included.
- A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
- Nett Weight: 30kg.
- Welding Current: 30-150A.
- Wire Capacity: 0.7-5kg.
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 47A, 60% @ 60A, 20% @ 105A.
- Cooling System: Forced Air.
- Spot Welding Timer: No.
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix.
- Torch: 2m Non-Live.
- Supply: 230V.
- Absorbed Power: 4.1kW.
- Case Size: Compact.
Buy Sealey SUPERMIG150 Professional MIG Welder 150Amp 230V online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.