CT1 with revolutionary TRIBRID Technology!
CT1 is the only product in the market with TRIBRID Technology, making it 360% stronger than a traditional Hybrid Polymer.
With TRIBRID Technology, it is scientifically proven to have excellent colour retention â€“ white stays white and clear stays clear.
Unique adhesion on virtually any material in most applications without the need for additional fixings. CT1 is the ultimate solution for sealing and bonding. Here are some reasons why CT1 is The Number 1 Sealant & Adhesive in the UK.
Key Features of the CT1 Sealant & Adhesive:
- Excellent colour retention
- Environmentally compliant
- Approved by NAAF, Norwegian Asthma and Allergy Association
- EC1 Plus Certified A+ Indoor Air Comfort GOLD
- ISEGA Certified, Conforms to Food Preparation Standards
- Excellent resistance to chemicals
- Moderate resistance to fungal and bacteria growth
- UV resistant
- Excellent resistance to vibration
- Works in wet or dry conditions, even under water
- Perfect for marine and boating maintenance, accident and emergency repairs
- Can be used in all salt-water environments
- Instant repair and bonding with fibre glass and carbon fibre materials
- Does not shrink
- Contains no solvents
- No isocyanates
- Unique flexibility
- Can be painted, please see product information
Technical Specification of the CT1 Sealant & Adhesive:
CT1 will successfully bond:
All metals (including lead)
Most stones (without staining)
Most synthetic materials
Plastics (excluding PP, PE and PTFE)
Buy CT1 Sealant & Adhesive, Black, 290ml online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.