The Eclipse EMV-3 is a high quality 100mm (4") cast iron mechanics vice capable of achieving up to 2000 Kg of clamping force for general metal working applications.
Key Features of the Eclipse EMV-3
- Body and sliding jaw are manufactured from high quality grey cast iron with hardened steel replaceable jaw plates.
- Main screw and tommy bar are made from high quality steel.
- Hardened steel jaw plates and cast iron body can achieve up to 2000 Kgf clamping force
- Strong and durable with excellent shock adsorbing properties
- Tommy bar will bend before the vice becomes over stressed
- Sliding jaw is precision milled to a high tolerance for a fast smooth operation
- Base has fixing holes for bench mounting
- Fibre grips, swivel bases and spare jaw plates are available as accessories
Technical Specifications of the Eclipse EMV-3
- Jaw Width - 100mm (4")
- Throat Depth - 63mm
- Jaw Opening - 136mm
- Clamping Force Kg f (Max) - 2000 Kgf
- Net Weight (KG) - 9.3 Kg
Buy Eclipse EMV-3 100mm Mechanics Bench Vice online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.