The Fiskars P961 is a bypass pruner from the X Series range that has a cutting capacity of up to 26mm.
This ergonomic pruner features PowerGear technology that maximizes leverage where you need it most, giving you 3x more cutting power through tough, thick stems and branches.
A fully hardened, precision-ground blade stays sharp longer, while a low-friction blade coating resists rust and allows for smoother, easier cuts.
A thoughtfully designed, lightweight, durable, FiberComp handle fits the natural shape of your hand, reducing fatigue, while SoftGrip details on the top handle offer a secure, comfortable grip.
A sliding lock protects the blade during transport and storage and is conveniently placed for quick and easy activation.
Key Features of the Fiskars P961
- PowerGear technology maximizes leverage where you need it most for 3x more power.
- Maximum cut capacity: 26 mm diameter.
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp longer.
- Low-friction blade coating resists rust and improves performance, resulting in smoother cuts and less gumming.
- Ergonomically designed FiberComp handle fits the natural shape of your hand and has SoftGrip details for a secure, comfortable grip.
- Optimised for both medium and large hand sizes.
- Bypass blade for clean cuts on green, living growth.
- Conveniently placed sliding lock protects the blade during transport and storage and is quick and easy to activate.
- Made entirely of PVC-free materials.
- 25-year warranty.
Technical Specifications of the Fiskars P961
Buy Fiskars 1057175 X-series PowerGear Bypass Pruner L P961 online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.