The Gedore 8801-03 torque wrench is a 3/4" drive wrench that covers a range from 300 - 1000Nm or 200 - 750lbf-ft.
This wrench features an easy to read dual scale and has a breaking mechanism as an actuation signal which can be seen and felt and makes over-tightening unlikely
It is a robust all steel wrench with a corrosion resistant finish.
The Gedore 8801-03 is recommended for use on lorries and industrial vehicles.
It is suitable for bi-directional tightening on account of it's push-through square drive.
The Torque Wrench is provided with a calibration certificate meeting ISO6789:2003 standards.
Accuracy +/- 4% Class 2F.
Key Features of the Gedore 3022870 8801-03
- Controlled screw tightening in the most common range of 300 - 1000 N·m
- Industry and vehicle sector (lorries, industrial vehicles)
- Adjustable torque wrench - with scale
- 3/4" square drive with integrated ratchet function
- Suitable for bi-directional tightening on account of push-through square drive
- Working accuracy: +/- 4 % tolerance of set torque
- Acc. to DIN EN ISO 6789, traceable to national standards
- Breaking mechanism as an actuation signal which can be seen and felt and makes over-tightening unlikely
- Dual scale N·m and Ibf·ft
- Torque wrench Typ 88 KNICKER
- Test certificate acc. to DIN EN ISO 6789
- Steel construction with corrosion resistant finish
- Scale - easy to adjust Dual Scale NM / lbf.ft
- Supplied in a sturdy hard shell carry case
Technical Specifications of the Gedore 3022870 8801-03
3/4" square drive
Torque (max.) [lbf·ft]: 750 lbf·ft
Torque (min.) [lbf·ft]: 200 lbf·ft
Torque (max.) [N·m]: 1000 Nm
Torque (min.) [N·m]: 300 Nm
Buy Gedore 3022870 (Series 8801-03) Torque Wrench Type 88 Breaker 3/4" 300-1000 Nm online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops