The GYS 024588 Batium 15.24 automatic battery charger with microprocessor guarantees you the maximum effectiveness and security.
- The charge is automatic/without supervision.
- 50% shorter charge time compared to a traditional charger. Batium ensures an ultra-quick and safe charge, by providing a constant average current during "boost" phase.
- Batium ensures a 100% charge of all lead-acid batteries* (IwUoU curve). A standard "automatic" charger, W2 or WU curve, charges up to 90% only.
- Batium is a microprocessor controlled smart charger that constantly analyses the state of the battery and regulates the charge according to the battery's needs.
- Deeply discharged batteries that are still in a good state of health (eg: Lights on when the vehicle is stopped) could have a voltage as low as 1V. Batium can charge from 1 volt, whereas most chargers cannot.
- Protection of the on-board electronics. No need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle. No risk of sparks or short-circuits, and no current is supplied to the clamps unless they are connected to the battery terminals.
- Batium features a function for batteries that have started a sulphatation process and cannot be recharged with a normal charge. The Batium's SOS RECOVERY delivers a specific cycle of regeneration charge.
- 50/60hz: 240 V.
- Power: 6 - 12 - 24 V.
- Reg: 3.
- EFFICACE / RMS: 22A.
- Moyen/Average (EN 60335): Reg 1 7A, Reg 2 10 A, Reg 3 15A.
- Fuse: 30A.
- Dimensions: 30.5x20x13 cm.
- Weight: 8.5kg.
Buy GYS 024588 Batium 15.24 online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.