The GYS GYSMI 200P 200A MMA Inverter can weld up to 5.0mm diameter electrodes. Advanced features include Hot Start, Anti-sticking and Arc Force Technology.
Comes with case, electrode holder and earth clamp. (Able to weld 3.2mm electrodes on UK 13A plug).
Key Features of the GYS GYSMI 200P
- Welding unit with inverter technology piloted by microprocessor.
- The arc dynamic of the product is unique and revolutionary on the market.
- Can be used with all types of electrodes: rutile, basic, stainless steel, cast iron in direct current.
- Very handy, thanks to its small weight (5 kg) and its highly reduced volume.
- Immediate start thanks to its very high no-load voltage.
- Constant welding power.
- Very smooth melting due to the direct current.
- Not sensitive to supply current fluctuations or to the arc length.
- Very good penetration and perfect arc stability.
- HOT START: Increased power at start.
- ANTI STICKING: Prevents the electrode sticking.
- ARC FORCE: Instantaneous increase of the current in difficult welding situation.
Technical Specifications of the GYS GYSMI 200P
I2 MMA: 10 - 200A.
EN60974-1 (40°C) IA (60%): 120A.
EN60974-1 (40°C) X% (60%): 200A 20%.
Cable Diameter: 10/16 mm.
Dimensions: 14x18x27 cm.
Buy GYS 030794 GYSMI 200P Inverter Welder online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.