The GYS 031210 Advanced 200A MMA inverter with flexible voltage to operate on 230V and 110V, can weld up to 5.0mm electrodes and 3.2mm electrodes on 110V.
It has a digital control panel and many advanced features including PFC which with the flexible voltage allows use of long extension leads and generators, TIG Lift, automatic down slope, hot start, anti-sticking and arc force technology. It comes with case, electrode holder and earth clamp.
- With its high duty cycle and revolutionary arc dynamics, it will weld any kind of electrodes (1.6 5 mm): steel, stainless steel, cast iron, rutile, basic or cellulosic. This product ensures a stable arc with a constant intensity and features the following technology.
- Adjustable Hot Start: Makes it easier to arc with any type of metal (Low Hot Start: For thin metal sheets - high Hot Start for metals that are difficult to weld such as dirty or oxidized sheets).
- Arc force: For better penetration and prevention of sticking.
- Equipped with a TIG torch with valve (option), this machine ensures you to have a smooth welding line.
- The arc is created by touching the metal with the tungsten electrode - avoiding tungsten inclusions and radio electrical disturbances.
Automatic arc release:
- This innovative function allows the operator to finish welding without creating craters. The time is adjustable, and the function is activated by a movement of the torch.
In any situation:
- This unit is suited for work in any situation (extension lead for on-site work or use on generators) with 2 technical features to manage the current.
- The GYSMI 200E FV has a powerful integrated PFC and features FLEXIBLE VOLTAGE (85-265V).
- The GYSMI 200E FV will function on a standard 230V-16A / 110V- 20A, even during intensive use with long extension leads (100m).
- 50/60hz: 230V 1~ / 110V 1~.
- AM: 16A / 20A.
- I2 TIG / MMA: 10-200A / 10-130A.
- EN60974-1 (40°C) IA (60%): 120A / 95A.
- EN60974-1 (40°C) X% (I2 max): 22% / 39%.
- U0: 96V.
- Cable diameter: 10/25.
- Dimensions: 14x21x27 cm.
- Weight: 5.5kg.
Buy GYS 031210 GYSMI E200 FV (with Case) online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.