The GYSARC 120 is a single phase inverter welding machine for SMAW (MMA) welding. Manufactured using the latest IGBT inverter technology, it has excellent welding characteristics and arc stability.
Key Features of the GYSARC 120
- Weld most coated electrodes: rutile, stainless steel, cast iron and basic (up to 3.2 mm).
- Immediate arcing thanks to high no-load voltage.
- Constant welding power. The continuous current makes for a very soft arc start.
- High stability welding current despite varying power supply voltages.
- Hot Start: Easy arc ignition.
- Arc Force: Allows adjustment of the current for various welding conditions and jobs.
- Antisticking: Allows easier striking of the arc and minimises the risk of the welding rod sticking to the material.
- Optimised machine cooling with thermal protection. Protected against overcurrent.
Ultra Lightweight (2.7 kg) Compact - its size means it can be stored anywhere (shelf, workstation, etc) Easy to carry using the strap as a handle or on the shoulder.
Technical Specifications of the GYSARC 120
Welding current adjustable from 10 to 120 A
Designed for electrodes from 1.6 to 3.2 mm
Welding up to 8 mm
Dimensions 15 x 23 x 10 cm
Weight 2.7 kg
70 A at 60%
55 A at 100%
The GYSARC 120 is supplied with:
1 x Earth cable (1.6 m /¸ 10 mm²)
1 x Electrode holder (1.6 m /¸ 10 mm²)
Buy GYS 013704 GYSARC 120 MMA Welder online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops