The new IRWIN VISE-GRIP 5" Curved Jaw Locking Multi-Pliers with Wire Cutter feature the legendary locking pliers performance tradesmen have trusted since 1924. The 5WR Locking Multi-Pliers feature a fold-out stainless-steel serrated knife blade and a fold-out screwdriver including a ¼” bit holder with 6-8 slotted and #2 Phillips bits. The four-tools-in-one design allows users to carry fewer tools on the job.
- Fold-out knife - features a stainless-steel blade for convenience.
- Fold-out screwdriver - includes a ¼” bit holder with 6-8 slotted and #2 Phillips bits.
- Irwin lifetime guarantee.
- Curved jaw - features a built-in wire cutter for a variety of applications and material shapes.
- Maximum torque - curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Maximum locking force - classic guarded trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force.
- Maximum toughness and durability - constructed of high-grade, heat-treated alloy steel.
- Stays adjusted for repetitive use - turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work.
- Fast release technology - one-handed, triggerless release is easier to open than traditional locking pliers.
Buy Irwin IW0021022 Vise-Grip Pliers Wire Cutter 5WR now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.