The Makita 9911 is a new compact belt sander using 76mm x 457mm(3"x18") abrasive belt. Brief benefits are, highest capacity at sanding and dust-collection among the same class sanders, and variable speed control by dial for operator's needs.
- Lightweight and well balanced for smooth operation.
- Highest capacity at sanding and dust-collection among the same class sanders.
- Electronic speed dial allows you to match the rate of sanding to individual jobs for added control.
- Auto Tracking System means belt requires no adjustment after mounting as it will centre itself on start up.
- Low noise at only 82dB for quieter operation.
- For sanding woods, floorboard renovations or metal; Cleaning stains on floors or walls; rust or paint removal.
- Flat top design allows sander to be turned and used as a bench top tool.
- 650-Watt motor.
- Constant speed under load.
- Belt Size: 76 x 457 mm.
- Input Wattage: 650 w.
- Belt Speed: 75 - 270 m/min.
- Net Weight: 2.6 kg.
- Noise sound pressure: 83 dB(A).
- Noise sound power: 94 dB(A).
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A).
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec².
- Vibration: Sanding: 2.5 m/sec².
Buy Makita 9911 Belt Sander 3" 110v online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.