The Makita DGA452Z has been developed as the first Angle grinder of the MAKSTAR series models. The ergonomically designed, easy grip body provides comfort and control. It features an anti-restart function for increased user safety.
Key Features of the Makita DGA452Z
- 22 minute charge time with the air cooled Makstar Optimum Charging System.
- Lithium-ion batteries have greater life spans than their Ni-MH or Ni-Cad counterparts giving 430% greater run time.
- Lithium-ion's 40% weight saving means 18 volt power can be obtained by a battery that weighs the same as a 12 volt Ni-MH battery.
- 4 pole motor.
- Anti-restart function with warning lamp.
- Capable of using wheels or discs for mains grinders.
- Easy grip body.
- Electronic current limiter with warning lamp.
- High comfort grips.
Technical Specifications of the Makita DGA452Z
Battery Type: Lithium-ion
Charging Time: 22 min
Body only machine: yes
Voltage: 18 v
Noise sound pressure: 73 dB(A)
Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
Max Wheel Diameter: 115 mm
No Load Speed: 10,000 rpm
Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec
Vibration: Artificial Wheel: 8.5 m/sec
Net weight 2.06- 2.71 kg
Incuded with the Makita DGA452Z
Buy Makita DGA452Z 18v Angle Grinder 115mm LXT, Body Only online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.