The Makita DHR202Z is an 18v LXT SDS-PLUS Rotary Hammer that is capable of drilling through steel, wood and masonry with ease.
With the power of Lithium-Ion you can be sure to get the job done, wherever you are.
Key Features of the Makita DHR202Z
- Conveniently located push button for forward and reverse.
- LED job light with afterglow.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Triple operation mode: Rotary only, hammer only and rotary hammer.
- Rotation mode: The chisel can rotate a full 360 degrees with 40 different locking positions.
Technical Specifications of the Makita DHR202Z
Max in concrete: 20 mm
Max. in steel: 13 mm
Max. in wood: 26 mm
Impact energy: 2.0 J
Blows per minute: 0-4000 bpm
Noise sound pressure: 87 dB(A)
Noise sound power: 98 dB(A)
Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
No Load Speed: 0 - 1100 rpm
Vibration: Drilling: 3 m/sec²
Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 14.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling: 11 m/sec²
Net weight 3.2 - 4.0 kg
Included with the Makita DHR202Z
Buy Makita DHR202Z - 18v Rotary Hammer SDS+ 20mm online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.