The Makita DHR242 model is a 24mm (15/16") capacity, Cordless SDS Combination Hammer powered by 18V Li-ion battery (not included).
It featuring an efficient brushless DC motor that provides higher productivity than that of 18V Cordless Combination Hammer model DHR202.
The DHR242 is dust extraction capable if used with a dust extractor.
This machine has 3 drilling modes meaning it can hammer drill, straight drill or hammer only for light chiseling.
It comes with an easy-to-grip handle which is ergonomically designed to: give maximum power thrust, provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
Key Features of the Makita DHR242Z
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Ergonomically designed easy-to-grip handle
- 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only and Rotation only
- Vibration absorbing cushion rubbers
- Brushless DC motor to reduces energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
Technical Specifications of the Makita DHR242Z
Battery Type: Lithium-Ion (not included)
Voltage: 18 v
Capacity in Concrete: 24 mm
Capacity in Steel: 13 mm
Capacity in Wood: 27 mm
Impact energy: 2.0 J
Blows per minute: 0 - 4700 bpm
No Load Speed: 0 - 950 rpm
Vibration: Drilling: 3.5 m/sec²
Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling: 13.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Chiselling 10.5 m/sec²
Net weight 3.1 - 3.8 kg
The Makita DHR242Z Includes:
*Please note this is a body only tool and will require a battery and charger to be purchased separately*
Buy Makita DHR242Z - 18v Rotary Hammer SDS Plus, Body Only online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops