The Makita DTD152 is a cordless impact driver powered by 18V Li-ion battery and developed for main applications such as tightening of self-drilling screws or light duty machine screws.
Key Features of the Makita DTD152Z
- Electric brake.
- Variable speed control by trigger.
- Forward / reverse rotation.
- Twin LED job light.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Compact and lightweight design.
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- High rotation speed.
Technical Specifications of the Makita DTD152Z
- Voltage: 18V
- Standard Bolt: M5-M16
- High Tensile Bolt: M5-M12
- Coarse thread (length): 22 - 125 mm
- Max Fastening Torque: 165 Nm
- No Load Speed: 0 - 2900 rpm
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion
- Vibration: Fastening Bolt: 10.5 m/sec²
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec²
- Noise sound pressure: 93 dB(A)
- Noise sound power: 104 dB(A)
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A)
- Body only machine: yes
- Net weight: 1.3 - 1.6 kg
- Driving Shank: 6.35mm (1/4") Hex
- Machine Screw: M4-M8
- Impacts per Minute:0 - 3,500 ipm
Buy Makita DTD152Z 18v Impact Driver LXT, Body Only online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.