The Makita JR3051TK JR3051T is a mains powered reciprocating saw with a higher continuous input rating than its predecessor and a shorter overall length.
- Variable speed trigger control.
- High power.
- Joist hook.
- Fixed shoe position.
- Compact overall length 447mm.
- Increased durability achieved by changing the slider holding mechanism.
- Tool-less blade change.
- Lock-on function.
- Ergonomic soft grip.
- Double Insulation.
- Max in wood: 255 mm.
- Max cut in pipe: 130 mm.
- Strokes per Minute: 0“ 3,000 spm.
- Stroke Length: 30 mm.
- Noise sound pressure: 88 dB(A).
- Noise sound power: 99 dB(A).
- Noise K factor: 3 dB(A).
- Input wattage: 1200 w.
- Vibration K factor: 1.5 m/sec.
- Vibration: Cutting Chipboard: 19.5 m/sec.
- Net weight: 3.2“ 3.3 kg.
Buy Makita JR3051TK Reciprocating Saw 110V online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.