The Makita VC3012M/2 is a 240V Wet and Dry M-Class Dust Extractor with power take-off.
Class M vacuums remove 99.9% of dust with Limit Value for occupational exposure > 0.1 mg/m³.
These are suitable for processes involving mica, china clay, gypsum, wood dust, such as softwood and hardwood and silica dust, such as masonry, concrete.
Key Features of the Makita VC3012M/2
- Push and clean system takes just seconds to clean the filter.
- Washable PET cartridge filter protects turbine by holding back fine dust and debris.
- Robust plastic container with 2 wheels and 2 castors for excellent stability and mobility.
- The motor head design integrates an area for tool storage during use and transportation.
- Innovative hose storage solution with two clamps on the backside of the tool box.
- Power cable storage with 3 fixation points on the motor head and tool box.
- Floor nozzles and extension tubes can be fixed onto the body for convenient storage.
- Automatic On/Off function: machine activates when a connected power tool is used. 240V only.
- Lightweight plastic container.
- Air flow sensor beeps when air flow is reduced by clogged filter, full tank etc.
- Approved for Dust Classes M in accordance with the EU standard.
- Compact size.
- 7.5m power cord.
Technical Specifications of the Makita VC3012M/2
Dust Bag Capacity: 23.5 litres
Max Sealed Suction: 23-25 kPa
Tank Capacity: 30 litres
Tank capacity Wet: 19 litres
Noise sound pressure: 59 dB(A)
Max Airflow: 3.2 - 3.7 m³/min
Input Wattage 110v: 1000 w
Input Wattage 240v: 1200 w
Net weight 10.0 kg
Included with the Makita VC3012M/2
4.0m x 32mm hose.
Fleece filter bag.
Buy Makita VC3012M/2 Dust Extractor 240V 30L M online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.