The Markal Ball Paint Marker is a liquid paint marker using a durable metal-ball tip for writing on hard surfaces. Ideal for identifying fabricated steel and other rough surfaces that are stored in harsh environments, the squeeze bottle meters paint in a thick or thin line for long-lasting marks.
- Durable metal-ball tip resists wear and clogging for long-marking life on rough surfaces.
- Non-drip paint formula allows for easy jobsite marking.
- Industrial paint withstands harsh environments and weather conditions.
- Sturdy plastic bottle with 1/8" (3 mm) steel ball tip.
- Plastic cap keeps tip clean between jobs.
- Marking range -50°F to 150°F (-46°C to 66°C).
- Steel mills and warehouses.
- Forge and casting foundries.
- Ship building and repair.
- Metal fabrication.
- Metal production.
- Aviation and aerospace.
- Steel and iron.
- Pipes and tubes.
- Concrete and stone.
Buy Markal 84625 Ball Paint Marker Blue online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.