Heavy-duty high output transformer and forced air cooling to maximize duty cycle performance. Supplied with high quality cool running Ergo 15.2 Euro torch, 2m earth cable, 1.4m gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator and 0.6 & 0.8mm contact tips. Set up in the gas welding mode but can also easily be switched to gasless. Can be used with large, industrial CO2 gas bottles.
- One of our professional MIGHTYMIG range this large gas/no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price.
- This unit is set up ready to go in gas mode but can also be switched easily to use gasless by a simple change of polarity.
- Supplied with high quality cool running Ergo 15.
2 Euro torch, 2m earth cable, 1.4m gas hose, twin gauged gas regulator and 0.6 & 0.8mm contact tips.
- Illustrated with gas bottle to give an indication of size only; gas is not included.
- A contract for the supply of gas should be arranged with your local gas distributor.
- Nett Weight: 51.5kg.
- Welding Current: 45-210A.
- Wire Capacity: 5-15kg.
- Duty Cycle: 100% @ 80A, 60% @ 105A, 15% @ 210A.
- Cooling System: Forced Air.
- Gas Type: CO2, Argon, CO2/Argon Mix.
- Torch: 3m Euro Non-Live - Ergo 15.2.
- Supply: 230V-16A*.
- Absorbed Power: 9kW.
- Case Size: Large.
- Weight: 51.5kg.
Note: *To achieve maximum power a 32A supply may be required.
Buy Sealey MIGHTYMIG210 Professional Gas/No-Gas MIG Welder 210Amp with Euro Torch online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.