The Tacwise EHS50V Air Finish Nailer has been designed for driving fasteners into wooden and concrete surfaces. With a rubber handle grip and handy adjustable exhaust cap, the finish nailer is comfortable and easy to use.
It features a convenient depth adjustment wheel, increasing ease of use, as well as a nose protector. Its quick release nose gate enables you to drive fasteners into wood and concrete surfaces with speed.
- Ideal for fixing skirting board to concrete block, panelling, fixing carpet grippers and dado rails.
- Fires 15g hardened brad nails and 16g standard finish nails for timber.
- Fires nails from 15mm up to 50mm.
- Adjustable dial a depth control allows you to adjust the depth of nail.
- Extra rubber grip handle makes it a comfortable tool to use all day long.
- Extra nose protector increases the tool lifespan and durability.
- Adjustable exhaust feature allows you to blow air away from your face.
- Includes a handy carry case.
- Minimum operating air pressure: 65psi.
- Maximum operating air pressure: 120psi.
- Nail length range: 15mm (19/32") - 50mm (2").
- Nail size: 15G/16G.
- Magazine capacity: 100.
- Air inlet: 1/4" NPT.
- Air consumption: 2.9cfm @ 90psi.
- Weight: 2.27kgs (5lbs)
- Vibration emission level*: 8.51m/s.
Buy Tacwise EHS50V Air Finish Nailer (Taking 15G Hard Steel & 16G Finish Nails) online now from DW Toolshop, one of the UK and Irelands largest tool shops.